What makes our Blue Hills Honeys special?
- Location: All Blue Hills Honeys are produced by bees harvesting nectar from the heart of the Tarkine, a temperate rain forest in the Northwest of green Tasmania.
- Quality: Blue Hills meets the highest quality assurance programs available in the beekeeping industry - BQUAL, HACCP, HALAL, TAHG, Kosher and others.
- Cold Extraction: Blue Hills Honeys are “cold extracted” to ensure all the natural components of the honey are retained.
- Certifications: Blue Hills received BQUAL Certificate #1, the first beekeeper to meet the stringent Australian national quality assurance program: BQUAL.
- Laboratory tests: Blue Hills honeys are tested to confirm bioactivity (MGO) and purity levels are met or exceeded.
- Direct Shipment: All on-line orders are shipped directly from the honey farm to you.
- More info: Blue Hills Videos
Shipping and Ordering Information
1. Shipping: We aim to ship your order within 3-7 business days, depending on availability.
Delivery times may vary based on the courier's schedule and shipments to rural and remote areas may take longer to arrive.
2. Freight: Our freight charge is calculated on order for one parcel. Orders with multiple parcels may incur an extra charge and you will be contacted.
3. Australian Orders: Use this web site for retail orders shipped within Australia.
4. Wholesale Orders: For wholesale orders please contact us by email or phone.
5. WA Orders: Please contact Optimum Health Foods, Morley, WA 6062 – P: 08 9375 1155 or M: 0428 450 051
6. International Stockists:
Please contact email@example.com